Summer has arrived in full-force here in North Carolina and we’re in desperate need of a little something to cool off with! Enter these raspberry mango popsicles. I finally got my hands on a popsicle mold at World Market recently and can’t stop making all. the. popsicles. It’s really not a bad problem to have. I actually recommend it.
I’ve got hopes of trying peach green tea popsicles, yogurt and granola ones, balsamic and fresh strawberry, mojito popsicles, and on and on! I’m currently working on perfecting a butterfinger popsicle recipe to share with you soon, but for now enjoy this one with its fresh summer fruit and gorgeous colors!
I’d love to hear if you have a favorite summer time popsicle recipe you love to make! Links are welcome in the comments below!
- 2 c frozen mango chunks, slightly thawed
- ¾ c light coconut milk
- Honey to taste
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ¾ c raspberries
- Use an immersion blender (or traditional blender) to blend mango, coconut milk, honey, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into approximately 8 popsicle molds, filling ¾ of the way full. Save some of the mixture so you'll be able to top them off.
- Add raspberries and use a chopstick or skewer to press them down into the mold and swirl them around a bit.
- Finish filling the popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks, freeze for several hours till set.